On 14-07-28 12:37 PM, Devyn Collier Johnson wrote:
I would like to contribute to Geany by submitting additional license
headers and some more file templates like what would be found under
/usr/share/geany/templates. I have already made some license headers and
file templates. Would the Geany developers be interested in them? If so,
then where would be the best place to send them? Would the destination
like them as a zip, tarball, etc? Does this mailing list use bottom
posting or top posting?

I'm pretty sure the licenses are hard-coded, so would require code changes as well.

P.S. I have a really out-of-date branch (from 2012) that adds LGPL, BSD, MIT, Apache2, and WTFPL. If you really want I can try and update on the latest Git master, although it might be tricky from 2 years ago.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush