On 16.4.2015 г. 03:41, Matthew Brush wrote:
On 15-04-15 10:15 AM, Dimitar Zhekov wrote:

That's exactly what I'm talking about. The white horizontal line, which
normally gives nice outline [vertical_tabs], but is almost lost [...]

We could re-parent the Scintilla widget into a frame (or whichever is
the proper widget) and set its border shadow to "in" or "etched in",
which would probably look more appropriate on Windows[0][1][2], and
likely still look fine on most non-Windows themes.

The Win~1 users are a minority. Maybe if it can be done depending on the OS...

Alternatively, we could probably tweak the default windows theme
(engine) to make it look more "native".

I was unable to set the active/inactive tab backgrounds with any theme settings. In particular, the settings from gtk+ <= 2.22 did not work.

--
E-gards: Jimmy