On 2015-05-29 04:45 PM, Matthew Brush wrote:
[snip]

I was thinking something like this for implementation:

[snip]
- Upon Scintilla notification of position changed, check if there's a
current word at the cursor.

Question: Is it important to make it mark the selection if there is one, otherwise the current word? I've never seen or used that in other editors where I've seen this feature (though I don't doubt it exists) but I think it was mentioned in another message in this thread (and is how the current manual Mark All feature works, apparently).

Cheers,
Matthew Brush