Oh thanks. Wasn't aware. Did it as #57:Added new color theme evg-ega-dark,
fixed mkindex.py by StrayFeral · Pull Request #57 · geany/geany-themes

|  |  |

|  |
Added new color theme evg-ega-dark, fixed mkindex.py by StrayFeral · Pul...

As per requirements - added a new color theme evg-ega-dark, along with
screenshot. Theme is tested as per requir...

    On Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 02:54:48 a.m. GMT+3, Lex Trotman via Devel