I'm guilty of spending more time than I probably should at newgrounds.com,
their slogan being "Everything, by Everyone".
Its a melting pot of free content, and what really impresses me are the
absolute gems of creativity that one finds from time to time.

I dont see flash as the main XO education content maker, but can see the
argument for popularity in the short term.

James.