On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 1:01 PM, Kevin Gordon <kgordon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to clarify, your list of the issue events is perfect.  But, it's only
> the image *inside* the cheese frame that freezes, not the XO machine, the
> application or the projector, just the camera image

Important clarification -- thanks! USB2VGA does _not_ support a
special mode called Xv that you normally use to display images from a
camera. It may be that cheese misbehaves when Xv is not supported.

Logs from cheese will be interesting to read.

Does Record inside Sugar work well? It does for me, and that means it
tries Xv and fallsback properly.

 martin.langh...@gmail.com
 mar...@laptop.org -- Software Architect - OLPC
 - ask interesting questions