I'm not sure this is a devel issue, so apologies for any "pollution".

I too had problems downloading os871 and accessing lists.laptop.org all past
week.
It has nothing to do with the service provider, since I was traveling and I had
this issue in 2 countries and 4 different locations in Europe non on
Vodafone/Verizon network.
Today everything looks OK with *.laptol.org

However, (and for the last week) I do not get any mails from
subscribed_l...@lists.laptop.org in my yahoo account that this mail is sent
from.
I did check my subscription settings in the lists and look OK.

Any idea how I could debug the yahoo mail issue?