Hi,

On Wed, Jul 06 2011, Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:
> I'm not sure this is a devel issue, so apologies for any "pollution".
>
> I too had problems downloading os871 and accessing lists.laptop.org all past
> week.
> It has nothing to do with the service provider, since I was traveling
> and I had this issue in 2 countries and 4 different locations in
> Europe non on Vodafone/Verizon network.
> Today everything looks OK with *.laptol.org
>
> However, (and for the last week) I do not get any mails from
> subscribed_l...@lists.laptop.org in my yahoo account that this mail is
> sent from.
> I did check my subscription settings in the lists and look OK.
>
> Any idea how I could debug the yahoo mail issue?

It should be fixed now -- someone broke into lists.laptop.org, used it
to send spam, and got its IP address blacklisted by Yahoo and some other
internet routers.

We've moved lists.laptop.org to a different machine (swan.laptop.org)
now, and Adam reports that Yahoo is accepting mail from us again.
The problems of the last ten days or so should be all gone now;
let us know if not.

Thanks,

- Chris.
--