On Sat, 2013-02-02 at 09:25 +1100, fors...@ozonline.com.au wrote:
> [...]

I'm seeing this with my B1, hard lock just after suspending, can't
awaken the XO via any input method. Sorry no logs for this one.

> For me, OS28 XO-4 doesnt seem to be going into suspend, mostly. It did
> suspend once and when it resumed it did not load the cursor, just a square of
> noise like a QR code, a bug we had in the early XO-4 builds. It seems suspend
> has regressed from OS27.
>
> Tony

I'm seeing this with the C2 unit I have, enabling powerd's tracing shows
suspend is being skipped with "cpu busy" once a rtcalarm wakeup event
occurs during until_dim-soft. I have the logs if needed.

Jerry