On 03/11/2013 10:26 AM, Daniel Drake wrote:

would have to be signed by OLPC or Reuben would have to give them a Haiti
key thats installed via keyjector.

This is not a new situation for us, and the approach we have taken in
the past is to help such deployments un-secure all of their laptops,
or provide a keyjector to insert custom keys, upon their request.

Nod. Kejector for small deployments is new to me. I thought keyjector was only for special cases.

I don't think most of the folks on say the support-gang list have any idea that keyjector is an option for them.

--
Richard A. Smith  <rich...@laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child