>Today I had a look at VGA/DVI. I must say I'm a bit disappointed - try
>as I might, I didn't spot a single bug :-(

Hehe, a pity. I feel with you ;-D

>A few details, though:
>
>- U18 doesn't show the central pad's connection to ground. I suppose
>  that's just something in the schematics ? U1 has the same issue.
>
>- the circuit around D5 looks confusing. How about rearranging it as
>  shown at the bottom of
>  http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/werner/tmp/style-0.pdf
>  ?
>
>- we deviate from the reference design at one point, namely R142 where
>  Analog Devices recommend 530 Ohm (figure 10) while we use 560 Ohm.
>  I don't think that parameter is very sensitive, so I wouldn't expect
>  this small difference to matter.
>
>And a quick return to audio: shouldn't things like LINEIN_DET and
>LINEOUT_DET also have TVS ? (Thinking of little arcs finding their
>way across airgaps and into the FPGA ...)

I'd consider those decently shielded by GND as well as normal line-lines which
have TVS already. No way a usual ESD surge can find its way to the detection
lines. Unless you plan to connect weird cable that has no GND shielding braid
and maybe not even metal for base "ring" on plug. Anyway TVS won't hurt fur
sure, except the few additional cent on BOM (Bill Of Materials).

A remark at schematics style and TVS though: could we use a better symbol than
this black blob that always makes me think that's a coil or bead or choke? I
think the commonly used symbol is similar to a diac. Also please change the
bus symbols (e.g 3V3, AUDIO_AVDD, etc) to little rings instead of those
inverted GND symbols (T -shape)

/j