Since that SDRAM part on that board might operate at up to 200MHz (check which speed grade you have), I'd recommend you use milkymist-ng and its memory controller (ASMIcon) with a 1:2 frequency ratio, e.g. run the SoC at 83MHz and the SDRAM at 166MHz.

http://www.winbond.com/NR/rdonlyres/16898431-2772-4CEA-8474-7E4AA855555F/0/W9825G6JH.pdf
https://github.com/milkymist/milkymist-ng

You will basically need to:
* modify the PHY so that the data serialization ratio becomes 2 (instead of currently 4 for DDR).
* adapt the clocking accordingly.
* check the timing and other ASMIcon parameters. You have 2 phases and 32-bit data. * modify the initialization sequence in the BIOS to send the SDR (not DDR) sequence and set burst length to 2.

Sébastien