Hello,

Are you launching the application from the dist folder (i.e. "mono
HelloFoundation") ?

If you are on a developer machine and you want to avoid lookup errors, you
can install the Monobjc libraries into the Mono's GAC; there is a script for
that in the distribution (GacInstall.sh). This way, you don't have to bother
with native libraries.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.