On Oct 24, 2005, at 6:56 PM, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:

| *** GNU libltdl setup
| configure: OMPI configuring in opal/libltdl
| configure: running /bin/sh './configure' --enable-ltdl- convenience --disable-ltdl-install --enable-shared --disable- static --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
| configure: /bin/sh './configure' *failed* for opal/libltdl

Troy, could you show opal/libltdl/config.log, or, if that does not
reveal anything suspicious, the corresponding part of toplevel
config.log (above message should be recorded there)?  Thanks.

ARGGGG.. libltdl3-dev seemed to not be installed.

Any way to make a check for this more explicit in autogen.sh?

We don't use the system-installed libltdl, and always build our own. It looks like you should only need the libtool package, which we should check for already in autogen.sh. Was there any useful error message along the way?

Brian

--
  Brian Barrett
  Open MPI developer