From:   Brian Barrett [mailto:bbarr...@lanl.gov]
Sent:   Friday, August 17, 2007 11:51 AM Eastern Standard Time
To:     Open MPI Developers
Subject:        Re: [OMPI devel] Public tmp branches

ugh, sorry, I've been busy this week and didn't see a timeout, so a
response got delayed.

I really don't like this format.  public doesn't have any meaning to
it (tmp suggests, well, it's temporary).  I'd rather have /tmp/ and /
tmp/private or something like that.  Or /tmp/ and /tmp/public/.
Either way :/.

Brian