Hello all

I am working on adding a new radix tree routed module and am simultaneously doing a little streamlining to the overall routed- related code for scalability. One thing that would help cleanup several areas of the code base would be to finally dump the "direct" routed module.

As you may recall, this module has been continued for historical purposes. It is not scalable since it requires that every process open a direct connection to every other process in the job. This is what pre-1.3 systems do. We originally left it alive for two reasons: (a) we wanted to have a fallback position while we developed the more scalable alternatives, and (b) the C/R code didn't support routed RML comm.

The latter situation was resolved some months ago, and we have had plenty of validation of our routed comm system. Thus, if there are no objections by the end of the week, I will remove this module and cleanup the code.

Please let me know if this is a concern.
Ralph