I can start you out; let's do an hg branch for this stuff. Want to set aside some time at the Feb Forum meeting to discuss?

On Jan 23, 2009, at 2:23 PM, Josh Hursey wrote:

I would like to start implementing the Open MPI Extensions infrastructure on a branch, and eventually bring it in to the trunk when it is ready. The sketch of the design can be found on the wiki page below:
 https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/MPIExtensions

It seems that the vast majority of the work is mucking around in the build system. I do not have enough experience with the build system to start this work without a bit of guidance (and maybe some help).

So is there anyone with build system experience that might be interested in helping me get this started?

Thanks,
Josh