Hi Jeff, all,

would you mind sharing this patch? We'd like to test our current VT version with
some MPI RMA code :)

Does anyone know of some (small) code/benchmark that uses all available MPI RMA
functionality? As far as I see, IMB only uses fence and put/get/accumulate. No
locks or post/wait/start/complete...

Thanks!

Holger