I don't think we need to enable the panic mode. This problem only happens on a *very* limited number of scenarios, basically when the BTL return a fragment in several iovecs. Few BTLs have this capability, and even if they have it most of the time they prefer to avoid it. Moreover, we never get bitten by this on all our MTT tests ...

A bullet about it on the NEWS I think it's enough ;)

  george.