The code in 1.3 is definitely different from the trunk as it lags quite a
bit behind. However, the trunk definitely does include the code I
referenced.

Not sure why the hg mirror wouldn't have it. I would have to defer to Jeff
on that question - could be a bug in the update macro that maintains the
mirror?

I haven't checked the opal_sos branch to see if it has the code in it, but I
would have thought those guys were tracking the trunk that closely - that
code was committed in r19209.

Ralph