----- "Terry Dontje" <terry.don...@sun.com> wrote:

> I just wanted to give everyone a heads up if they do not get bugs
> email.  I just submitted a CMR to move over some new paffinity options
> from the trunk to the v1.3 branch.

Ralphs comments imply that for those sites that share nodes
between jobs (such as ourselves, and most other sites that
I'm aware of in Australia) these changes will severely impact
performance.

I think that would be a Very Bad Thing(tm).

Can it be something that defaults to being configured out
for at least 1.3 please ?  That way those few sites that
can take advantage can enable it whilst the rest of us
aren't impacted.

cheers,
Chris