Hi Chris

There would be a "-do-not-bind" option that will prevent us from binding
processes to anything which should cover that situation.

My point was only that we would be changing the out-of-the-box behavior to
the opposite of today's, so all those such as yourself would now have to add
the -do-not-bind MCA param to your default MCA param file.

Doable - but it -is- a significant change in our out-of-the-box behavior.