Hi Ralph,Jeff and all

       It is a good news that I can almost run the openmpi on the vxworks
,but there are also still some bugs.The final test which has passed is:
      Rank 0 process  calls mpi_send running on the host 0,rank 1 process
calls mpi_recv running on the host 1. It works well .For the absence of  the
mmap in the vxworks  ,which is used in the btl sm component , it still fails
running two processes in the same host.
      The difference between the vxworks and unix is the real trouble .For
example pipe(),fork(),exec(),socketpair(),fcntl() ,sshd  and so no are not
implemented in the vxworks .Replacing these lost with the correspond
functions is the key work of the migration.After having a clear
understanding of the function of rsh component ,I write a  simple daemon and
client to launch the orted for the calling of the rlogin() in the user space
of the vxworks complain.
      I think there are still many test needed to be launching .Maybe I'd
better to look into  MTT.

在 2010年7月8日 上午9:54,张晶 <iam.chi...@gmail.com>写道: