Hi Ralph,

I wonder if I disable the btl-sm component ,the performance of message
passing will degrade.I need to test how much performance are lost. The code
quality now is far from to be integrated into trunk,  I will try to clean up
my code before sending these changes to you .

在 2010年8月13日 下午12:00,Ralph Castain <r...@open-mpi.org>写道: