Pascal Deveze a écrit :
Jeff Squyres a écrit :
I'm actually confused by the changelog on the repo:

- r1 (https://bitbucket.org/devezep/new-romio-for-openmpi) says "Initial import from
branch v1.5"
- r15 (https://bitbucket.org/devezep/new-romio-for-openmpi/changeset/a535d7cdbe79) then
says "Update with openmpi-1.4.3"

...?
I thought it was necessary to be in line with a "stable version", not with a snapshot of the trunk.

Did you not use the SVN+HG procedure outlined below, perchance?

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/UsingMercurial
No, I did not use this procedure:
I cloned new-romio-for-openmpi, then I deleted all files and subdirectories (excepted .hg and .hgignore)

I got openmpi-1.4.3.tar and untar it in the new-romio-for-openmpi directory. Then I replace the romio branch by the romio branch from new-romio-for-openmpi

After testing, I committed and pushed it in bitbucket.

I realize now that I have to go back to v1.5.
What is the best way to do it ?
   - Synchro with the trunk?
- Using openmpi-1.5.tar.gz with the same procedure I used to update with openmpi-1.4.3 ? .
Sorry,
I was a bit confused with V1.5. I will have to synchronize with the trunk. When do you think is the best time to do it ?