Done. I added the module orte/mca/debugger/dummy and I will remove it tomorrow.

-Nathan
HPC-3, LANL

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011, Jeff Squyres wrote:

+1 on Ralph and George's comments.

Want to make a dummy component somewhere that uses this kind of initialization
and see what happens?  Put a test for the C99 initialization style in
configure.m4 to see if it works or not; MTT will then check this for all the
compilers that we care about.