It is a single component.

And could someone write a configure file for me?

structure sockaddr_tipc (defined in tipc.h)is a good sign we have tipc.

And also TIPC cannot use with SM component, because TIPC use shared memory as well for communication between processes on the same node.

Please kindly check the appendix. Thank you.

/Xin