Hello again.

I was doing some trace into de PML_OB1 files. I start to follow a
MPI_Ssend() trying to find where a message is stored (in the sender) if it
is not send until the receiver post the recv, but i didn't find that place.

I've noticed that the message to be sent enters in *
mca_pml_ob1_rndv_completion_request(*pml_ob1_sendreq.c*) *and  the *rc =
send_request_pml_complete_check(sendreq) *returns false when the request
hasn't been completed, but the execution never passes through *
MCA_PML_OB1_PROGRESS_PENDING,* at least, none of the possible options is
executed.

So, re-orienting my question: where is stored this message until delivery?
and if there any way to know that the receiver goes down? With this
information i will be able to detect the failure of the receiver and will
try to resend the message to another place.

Thanks again.

Hugo Meyer