Hello George and all.

I've been adapting some of the code to copy the request, and now i think
that it is working ok. I'm storing the request as you do on the pessimist,
but i'm only logging received messages, as my approach is a pessimist log
based on the receiver.

I do have a question about how you detect when you have to resend a
message, or at least repost it?

Thanks for the help.

Hugo