I see - I was trying to understand your question as I don't recall ever
encountering such a request before - to my knowledge, we have never supported
that option as it was never requested.

I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but it looks like something we
could do for future releases, perhaps starting in the 1.7 series. I'll have to
look into it and discuss with a few people here and then get back to you on it.