On the call today, we decided the following:

 1. Let's have a meeting in December after the Forum meeting.

 2. I put up a wiki page: https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/Dec13Meeting

    >> Sign up on the wiki page if you're going to attend
    >> Put up agenda items on the wiki page
    >> Primary focus for the meeting will be threading
       ...so try to knock out your to-do items from
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/Jun13Meeting before this Dec meeting

 3. We'll go from 2pm Thursday to 3pm Friday (although 2pm might be ambitious
-- we have to get from downtown to Rosemont, which will take at least an
hour...)

 4. We'll probably also want to have another meeting in Q1 CY2014 because a
single 24 hour block isn't a whole lot of time; it won't be enough to cover all
topics.

For corporate legal information go to: