During today's telecon, we discussed the need to continue making progress on
full support for MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE. The next obstacle is to have the BTLs
moved down to the OPAL layer. This is viewed as a "blocker" to any further
progress on this issue.

We know that UTK was working on this, but may have hit a roadblock since we
haven't heard or seen anything. Anyone from there able to give us an update? Is
there something that is creating the roadblock that we can help resolve?

If we can get access to your repo, or a patch from your current state, I'm
willing to complete the work. I can start from scratch if necessary, but that
seems wasteful as I believe you're pretty close.

Either way, we need to get this blocker out of the way as the thread_multiple
support needs to get done. Several of us are going to review the notes from the
last meeting and execute the parts that we can in the interim.

Thanks
Ralph