WHAT:  add new component to ompi/rte framework

WHY:   because it will simplify our maintenance & provide an alt. reference

WHEN:  no rush, soon-ish? (June 12?)

This is a component we currently maintain outside of the ompi tree to
support using OMPI with an alternate runtime system.  This will also
provide an alternate component to ORTE, which was motivation for PMI
component in related RFC.   We build/test nightly and it occasionally
catches ompi-rte abstraction violations, etc.

Thomas

  Thomas Naughton                                      naught...@ornl.gov
  Research Associate                                   (865) 576-4184