Jeff,

So the instructions from your reply is "create a github account if you wish
to continue filing tickets".

But don't you want/need the trac->github account mapping now to convert
existing tickets?
For instance, I am "phargrov" in your Trac, but "PHHargrove" at github.

And by the way, on wiki page
https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/wiki/SubmittingBugs you might consider
adding a link to the issue tracker, for folks not familiar with github
navigation .

-Paul