At just about at the last minute, a new contender showed up: GerritHub.io.

GerritHub claims to allow us to effectively have ACLs on branches.  I.e.,
everyone could commit on master, but only release managers can commit on
release branches.  This would be nice, and would allow us to avoid having the 2
repos, like we're currently planning to do at Github (i.e., "ompi" and
"ompi-release").

We need a little time to investigate this, and it seems prudent to postpone the
transition tomorrow.

We'll tentatively aim for *next* Wednesday, October 1, 2014.

On Sep 23, 2014, at 11:53 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquy...@cisco.com>
wrote:

> REMINDER: The conversion of Open MPI's Subversion repository and Trac tickets
> will be happening tomorrow, Wednesday, September 24, 2014.
>
> SVN and Trac will be going read-only at 8am US Eastern tomorrow, and the
> conversion process will begin.  I anticipate it taking all day.
>
> I'll send an "all clear" email when I'm all finished, along with additional
> details.
>
> You should probably go read up on how we're going to use GitHub:
>
>    https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/wiki
>
> --
> Jeff Squyres
> jsquy...@cisco.com