my 0.02 US$ ...

Bitbucket pricing model is per user (but with free public/private
repository up to 5 users)
whereas github pricing is per *private* repository (and free public
repository and with unlimited users)

from an OpenMPI point of view, this means :
- with github, only the private ompi-tests repository requires a fee
- with bitbucket, the ompi repository requires a fee (there are 119
users in https://github.com/open-mpi/authors/blob/master/authors.txt, in
bitbucket pricing model, that means unlimited users and this is 200US$
per month)

per branch ACL is a feature that was requested loooong time ago on
bitbucket, and now they implemented it, i would not expect it takes
too much time before github implements it too.

from the documentation, gerrithub has also interesting features :
- force the use of a workflow (assuming the workflow is a good match
with how we want to work ...)
- prevent developers from commiting a huge mess to github

Gilles