Hi Folks,

I remember in the psm provider for libfabric, that there is a check in the
av_insert method for endpoints
that had previously been inserted into the av.  In the libfabric psm
provider, a mask array is created and fed
in to the psm_ep_connect call to handle ep's that were already
"connected".  I notice for the psm mtl
in ompi, a mask array is not provided, just a NULL.

Howard