Hi,

sure, no problem. And about the C Api, I really don’t know more than what I was
told in the google group post I referred to (i.e. the API is essentially
identical to LSF 4-6, which should be on the web).

The output of env can be found here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1918141/env.txt

/M

Marc P. Hoeppner, PhD
Team Leader
BILS Genome Annotation Platform
Department for Medical Biochemistry and Microbiology
Uppsala University, Sweden
marc.hoepp...@bils.se