On 04/03/16 12:17, Dave Turner wrote:

>      My understanding is that OpenMPI built with either Intel or
> GNU compilers should be able to use the other compilers using the
> OMPI_CC and OMPI_FC environmental variables.

Sadly not, we tried this but when our one of our very few FORTRAN users
(who happened to be our director) tried to use it it failed because the
mpi.mod module created during the build is compiler dependent. :-(

So ever since we've done separate builds for GCC and for Intel.

All the best!
Chris
 Email: sam...@unimelb.edu.au Phone: +61 (0)3 903 55545