Pretty much the same report as I gave for 3.0.0rc4 about 24 hours ago:

I have nearly completed my normal suite of tests.
> Only slow emulated 32-bit ARM and MIPS remain.

This time around I've dropped big-endian PPC (because Open MPI did).
> However, I've added Apple's public betas of Mac OSX High Sierra and Xcode
> 9.

I find no new issues and all those xlc bugs mysteriously vanished :-).
Seriously, the CMA compilation issue is confirmed fixed.

The only thing close to a "new issue" is almost certainly a clang bug on
FreeBSD-11.1/amd64.
That is probably worthy of a note in the README (similar, but not
identical, to the one added for 3.0.0).

-Paul

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Howard Pritchard <hpprit...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Open MPI 2.1.2rc3 tarballs are available for testing at the usual place:
>
> https://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v2.1/
>
> Fixes since rc2:
>
> Issue #4122: CMA compilation error in SM BTL.    Thanks to Paul Hargrove
> for catching this.
> Issue #4034: NAG Fortran compiler -rpath configuration error.  Thanks to
> Neil Carlson for
> reporting.
>
> Also, removed support for big endian PPC and XL compilers older than 13.1.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff and Howard

Paul H. Hargrove                          phhargr...@lbl.gov
Computer Languages & Systems Software (CLaSS) Group
Computer Science Department               Tel: +1-510-495-2352