On 05/09/2017 17:35, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:
Marco -

Remind me: are you running autogen.pl for a Cygwin-specific reason?

I'm unable to replicate your issue:

- I downloaded the 2.1.2rc3 tarball
- I ran autogen.pl in the tarball
- I built the tarball (tried both normal build and a VPATH build)

I can confirm, too, that config/opal_get_version.sh is in the tarball, too.

Can you provide a little more information?

I noticed the removal of autogen.sh but not the replacement with
autogen.pl so I was using the standard autoreconf.

I will test and will let you know, unfortunately
due to computer issue I am behind making test on the more
complex software like openmpi.

Regards
Marco