Hello all

For those of you working with ORTE and/or PRRTE, GitHub has severed the
parent/child relationship between the OMPI and PRRTE repositories. Thus, we
will no longer be able to directly “pull” changes made to ORTE downstream into
PRRTE.

This marks the end of direct support for ORTE except in release branches as
people have time and inclination. We invite people to instead work in PRRTE on
any future-facing features.

The question of what to do about OPAL remains under discussion as a
much-reduced copy of it currently resides in PRRTE.
Ralph