Dear all,

instead of maintaining these scripts, maybe it is possible to have some
build-mode of Open MPI which only builds these tools? AFAIR, all information
for the opal-wrapper are in these .txt files. I.e., nothing inside the binary.
So one could build Open MPI twice. First with the cross-compiler and install
it. Then a second time building only the opal-wrapper and such binaries with
the host compiler and install it over the previous installation, which replaces
only the binaries, not the .txt files.

Maybe this is even possible today, excluding the convenient second
"installation" step?

Best,
Bert