Thanks for the note.  I originally wrote the script wrapper compilers to make
it easy to build the wrappers in a cross-compile environment.  With OMPI 5.0,
mpicc shouldn't even have a dependency on libopen-pal.so, so we've gotten to
the point where the right answer is to do what Fujitsu does.  But I ended up
fixing the script wrapper compilers anyway, so they'll live on at least through
the 5.0 series.

Brian

On 4/4/22, 9:29 PM, "devel on behalf of t-kawashima--- via devel"