  http://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/

On 11/12/2018 08:55 PM, Ben Newlin wrote:

Bogdan,

We upgraded to 2.4.3 and the crash reproduced today. Backtrace is available here: https://pastebin.com/CZxQnZdR.

Ben Newlin

*From: *Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bog...@opensips.org>
*Date: *Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 6:18 AM
*To: *OpenSIPS devel mailling list <devel@lists.opensips.org>, Ben Newlin <ben.new...@genesys.com>
*Subject: *Re: [OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS Crash

Hi Ben,

The BT indicates a double free for the accounting context - and I noticed you use 2.4.1 version. And yes, there was an issue related to acc context, issue that was fixed starting 2.4.2. So, could you upgrade to the latest 2.4 and see if the crash still happens ? As I think the fix is already there.

Regards,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer