  http://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/

On 11/15/2018 05:01 PM, Ben Newlin wrote:

Bogdan,

It’s happening every few days, so it is pretty frequent. There was another one yesterday but the DBG compile flags had been temporarily removed for that one.

We have not been able to determine a sequence to reproduce it yet.

Ben Newlin

*From: *Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bog...@opensips.org>
*Date: *Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 7:06 AM
*To: *Ben Newlin <ben.new...@genesys.com>, OpenSIPS devel mailling list <devel@lists.opensips.org>
*Subject: *Re: [OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS Crash

Hi Ben,

How often this crash happens ? are you able to reproduce it ?

The acc extra should work in the branch route, no problem. Out of curiosity, I will try to reproduce you case (timeout -> failure route -> t_relay -> branch_route) to see if I can reproduce it.

Regards,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer