snapshots are taken at unpredictable intervals, so unless I take one and
store it to some separate safe place, we should not rely on them for these
things. Also, this is going to take several weeks, and in the meantime we
need to keep pushing updates such as security ones.

We also need to keep in mind that we likely need 2x space during this
period. I need to check how we are doing wrt capacity. If that's not the
case, we need to add more SSD capacity first ;-)

--
Fabio Erculiani