Hi,

I'm wondering if Sailfish has or plans to have any qmake level scoping or ifdeffing to make development for multiplatform projects less painful? I understand "Sailfish is just Linux", but "just Linux" doesn't imply Silica and similar, Qt is a bit on the stubborn side when it comes to graceful QML fallbacks and detection, so help would be more than welcome. In a worst case scenario, I would expect at least something along the lines of what Harmattan had (see http://wiki.meego.com/Porting_Fremantle_Applications_to_Harmattan#Harmattan_scope ).

Best regards,
Attila Csipa
<http://wiki.meego.com/Porting_Fremantle_Applications_to_Harmattan#Harmattan_scope>