Thanks for reply Vesa-Matti!

I also have noted other suggestions I've received from people. Writing them here as they may have or may not some value to you:

* In the Formatter example while scrolled text leaves the top of the screen - it could possibly have lower opacity when close to the edge

* There was also remark regarding gallery application that was presented in the videos, that it would be good to be able to switch between three, two and one column of pictures (or even have zoom feature to adjust the number of columns that way)

I think it's all I've noted. Will gather more feedback on next events.

Regards,
Filip