1.11.2013 22:16, Janne Pulkkinen:
Sailfish would benefit from having a default file/directory chooser instead of having different implementations made by different developers which would only make the OS appear inconsistent for the average user.

Just putting this out there, because I would really like to see this implemented in the SDK.

2013/11/1 Damien Caliste <dcali...@free.fr <mailto:dcali...@free.fr>>

    Hello,

    On Fri Nov      1 08:54:03 2013 kher...@khertan.net
    <mailto:kher...@khertan.net> wrote:
    > For the file selector, it should not be difficult to make one with a
    > SilicaListView, and the qmldir extension.
    Ok, I'm new to QML, I didn't know about qmldir. I'll give a look.
    But I was hopping something common to avoid discrepency on the
    platform. Thanks for the info.

    > For notification, i ve made a something similar but more simple
    to the
    > Harmattan InfoBanner for ownNotes :
    > http://khertan.net/blog/silica_infobanner
    Great. I'll give a look also waiting for something from Jolla if
    any. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Damien.